Events and Operations
Perth, Western Australia
October 24, 2022
After the refurbishment of our suite levels and the introduction of the new concert club, RAC Arena is looking for several Guest Liaison team members who will provide the highest level of customer service and guest experience in Perth
- Welcomes greets and farewells guests with an enthusiastic, smiley and approachable nature always
- Uses their initiative to problem-solve and respond to guests’ queries
- Ability to understand the nature of changing event information and retain quality details to ensure accurate information is provided
- Manage dedicated service desks, answering enquiries regarding parking and catering vouchers as required plus some nominal administration tasks
- Ability to troubleshoot and make decisions with confidence
- Provide proactive service, the confidence to approach guests and offer assistance
- Scan tickets at designated entries, ensuring no unauthorised access, and troubleshooting ticketing issues in a timely manner
- Have a confident, friendly and personable nature
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role. Experience in a hotel or service desk environment will be highly regarded.
- Capability to communicate effectively with a wiliness to assist
- Ability to ensure our guests receive a one-on-one sense of priority whilst being hosted at the venue
- Alignment with our core values of collaboration, accountability, proactive and approachable behaviours
About RAC ARENA
RAC Arena is the home of live entertainment in Western Australia. Located in the heart of the Perth CBD, we play host to the world’s best live music, sport, family, and comedy.
Since opening our doors in 2012, the Arena has attracted the world’s greatest entertainers, including The Rolling Stones, Serena Williams, Oprah, and Jerry Seinfeld. Home of the Perth Wildcats, West Coast Fever and United Cup, we’re never far from the on-court action. We work with an understanding that it’s the team behind the venue that makes it one of the best in the biz. We value a proactive, approachable, accountable team, who collaborates on making memorable experiences for the people of WA.
About ASM GLOBAL
ASM Global is the world’s leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management—delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to achieve maximum results for venue owners. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 350 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, performing arts venues, and convention and exhibition centres, including McCormick Place Chicago; Moscone Center San Francisco; ICC Sydney Australia; Olympia London; Shenzhen World China; and P&J Live in Aberdeen, U.K. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. asmglobal.com
As a proud ASM Global venue, we invite you to Imagine What We Can Do Together and apply today!