Front of House Staff
Events and Operations
Perth, Western Australia
November 17, 2022
About the role
The Front of House team are at the front line of our customer service and are responsible for enhancing the memorable moments for each patron’s experience at the venue.
This role will best suit a naturally enthusiastic individual with a passion for event management and customer service.
- Proven experience in customer service
- Excellent grooming and personal presentation
- Friendly and approachable demeanor
- Flexible working hours including availability across days, weekends & evenings
- Experience in team leadership or working within a team
- An ability to think quickly, work under pressure and problem solve effectively
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Over 18
About the venue
RAC Arena is the home of live entertainment in Western Australia. Located in the heart of the Perth CBD, we play host to the world's best live music, sport, family, and comedy.
Since opening our doors in 2012, the Arena has attracted the world's greatest entertainers including The Rolling Stones, Serena Williams, Oprah, and Jerry Seinfeld. Home of the Perth Wildcats, West Coast Fever and United Cup, we're never far from the on-court action.
About the company
ASM Global is the world's leading venue management and services company, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world's most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centres and performing arts venues. ASM Global Asia Pacific operates a network of venues in locations including Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Darwin, Cairns, Newcastle, Christchurch, Kuala Lumpur, China, Hong Kong, and the UAE.
Working in the venue and event industry means supporting the delivery of events across our event calendar. This means that weekend, evening and public holiday work will be required. We have lodged this role on our own site as we are managing this project directly.
Please Note: Relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. This includes a police clearance and proof of Identity that meets the 100-point check.