Catering Casual Team Members
Catering / Food & Beverage / Culinary Services / Distribution
Perth, Western Australia
January 12, 2023
RAC Arena are looking for team members to join our Catering Department. We are currently recruiting for the following positions.
- Beverage Attendants
- Retail Supervisors
- Function Servers
- Merchandise Sellers
- Kitchen Stewards
Please apply by uploading your resume and cover letter highlighting which position you wish to apply for. You application will be reviewed to determine which role is suitable for you according to your skills/experience.
ABOUT THE ROLE
A typical event for the RAC Arena Catering Team includes service of 36 private suites feeding 576 patrons, 5 private function rooms feeding 1,200 guests, international artists and their entourage, 150 back-of-house production crew, 50 internal staff and over 15,000 ticket-holders in 6 retail outlets and 9 bars, usually all at the same time. Apply your hospitality talent across the entire Venue!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will learn and excel in creating unforgettable experiences;
- Be ready and waiting to provide outstanding customer service;
- Anticipate customer needs and exceed expectations;
- Collaborate to apply your talents across the entire Catering department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Our key to success is multi-skilled, flexible and adaptable individuals as no two events are the same.
- At least 1-2 years' hospitality and/or bar experience in a fast paced environment;
- Functions experience favourable
- Will be forward thinking and have the ability to make quick decisions;
- Will be quick on your feet when multi-tasking, yet thorough and accurate all with a smile;
- Will have good organisation skills and can remain composed amongst fast paced and loud environments.
- Availability to work around the events schedule, evenings and weekends.
- Candidates must be over 18 years of age
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate is essential
- Food Handler Certificate essential
- National Police Clearance (dated within 6 months)
- Proof of identity that meets the 100-point check
- Must provide referees to complete reference check
ABOUT THE VENUE
RAC Arena is the home of live entertainment in Western Australia. Located in the heart of the Perth CBD, we play host to the world's best live music, sport, family, and comedy.
Since opening our doors in 2012, the Arena has attracted the world's greatest entertainers including The Rolling Stones, The Wiggles, Dua Lipa, and Kevin Hart. Home of the Perth Wildcats, West Coast Fever and the United Cup we're never far from the on-court action.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ASM Global is the world's leading venue management and services company, with a portfolio of more than 300 of the world's most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centres and performing arts venues. ASM Global Asia Pacific operates a network of venues in locations including Brisbane, Sydney, Perth, Darwin, Cairns, Newcastle, Christchurch, Kuala Lumpur, China, Hong Kong, and the UAE.
Working in the venue and event industry means supporting the delivery of events across our event calendar. This means that weekend, evening and public holiday work will be required. We have lodged this role on our own site as we are managing this project directly.